Sunday, August 7, 2011

Riggs is 5 Months!

I know, I know, Riggs is now almost 6 months old and I am just posting this! But in my defense, I've had the post written since he turned five months I've just needed to add the pics. Anywho, Here you are at 5 months baby boy!
LOVE YOU BABY BOY! I will say this every month...I CANNOT believe you are 5 months old!
  • We don't take you to the doctor again until you are 6 months old, so we will see how much you weigh then.


  • You are still in size 2 diapers.


  • You are still in 6-9 month clothes.


  • You are loving your excersaucer and we just started putting you in your "johnny jumper" and you are so cute to watch jumping around!


  • You love to try to put all 8 of your fingers in your mouth at once with just your thumbs hanging out of the sides:)


  • You are drooling like crazy, but no signs of teeth yet.


  • You have started to recognize faces and you don't like it when you see someone you don't know:(


  • You have had bananas, sweet potatoes and squash and you have liked them all so far.


  • You are changing your schedule up on a weekly basis on us! I am so glad I just let the schedule go and do what works best for you and me!


  • You are still at home with daddy while I work which is a huge blessing!


  • You have laughed out loud about 3 times and each time has been at your daddy.


  • You now hate your carseat no matter how happy you were to start with, you just scream!


No comments: