Monday, March 28, 2011

Blogger Newbie

Well, this is officially my first post and I would call myself a "newbie." I am not very technologically savvy so this is a stretch for me! This blog is more for myself and for our families to record and keep up with our new life as a family of three. For those of you who are interested enough to follow along this journey you will notice over time that I am not very grammatically correct and I don't usually like to capitilize when needed, nor use correct punctuation...like I said this is more for me! I do hope that you enjoy if you do choose to follow us in this journey as we juggle finishing a doctorate program, surviving on one income and learning to be parents to a precious baby boy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you decided to blog! I started blogging for the same reasons and with the same feelings of uncertainty. You'll soon find (probably when you aren't so tired and can blog more frequently) that it is one of the best ways to hold on to these precious years as Riggs grows up. I'm excited to read about the Anderson anecdotes:)