This has been a BIG month for our sweet baby girl! You are growing so fast, it makes this mama's heart sad to realize this is probably the last time we will watch a baby meet all these sweet milestones.
Some things you are up to...
- You weigh 14.5lbs(54%) and are 26 inches long (87%)
- You are rolling from tummy to back really well and have started rolling from back to front also.
- You are giggling and it is the CUTEST thing!
- I think you will be a thumb sucker when you can figure out how to keep it in your mouth.
- We put you in the exersaucer this month and it's a big hit.
- Brother and sister still adore you. It's precious to hear them talk to you in their high pitched baby talk.
- You are starting to wear size 2 diapers.
- You're wearing 6 month clothes.
- You are starting to go 4 hours between feedings and are still drinking breastmilk only.
- You are starting to transition to a morning nap, afternoon nap and a short evening nap.
- When you take a bottle you drink 5-6 oz.
- You have pretty blue eyes like your sister and still have dark brown hair and look alot like Riggs.
- Your new enemy is the car seat and you seem to cry everytime we are in the car.