I took sweet girl for her 18 month checkup today and everything checked out great. Since she has been sick on and off with ear infections and little things she lost 2 lbs since her last visit! But, the doctor didn't seemed concerned at the moment. She weighs 25 lbs (51%), is 32 inches tall (54%), and head circumference is 47cm (60%).
Here are some things you are up to:
- I call you sassafrass lately...you are SASSY!
- We just sat you in your highchair without the tray at the table with us:) It's fun to have all of us actually "around" the table.
- You love your brother still and are starting to get into all kinds of things with him. You love to kiss him or pat him on the head.
- You DESPISE shopping. Especially riding in the cart.
- You go to bed between 7:30 and 8pm and wake up around 6:30-7am. Nap from 12:30ish to 3-3:30.
- You LOVE LOVE LOVE Da-yyy (daddy). You call his name all throughout the day and when you finally see him you just want him to hold you.
- You are a big fan of your blankie and lovie just like your big bro and would carry it everywhere if we let you.
- you still suck your fingers on your left hand.
- You like to color, rock-rock the baby, play blocks, read books with us or alone, and play outside.
- You have gotten much pickier lately with what you will eat.
- You are saying alot more these days. Our favorites are daddy, mama, Iggs (Riggs), Gigi, golfcart, please, dog, eat, cheese (for the camera)
- You love dogs SO MUCH!