Little Harp, you are 7 months old and such a little JOY!
What you are up to...
- You are sitting up, but still need support.
- You are so smiley.
- You are in size 2 diapers still.
- You are in size 6-9 month clothing.
- You are still nursing and eat every 4 hours.
- Thankfully your nap schedule is flexible. Most of the time we are on the go for your morning nap and you nap on and off in the car or in your ergo on Mama. But, you always lay down around the same time as Riggs and sleep for 2 1/2 to 3 hours in the afternoon!
- Sleeping through the night mostly but you still wake up every few nights and eat and go right back to sleep.
- We started rice cereal and some veggies a little after you turned 6 months and so far you have had peas, sweet potatoes, squash, peaches, bananas and apples.
- You love, love, love to watch your brother.
- Thankfully you like the ergo baby carrier and it has been a lifesaver many a times!
- You are scooting yourself all over the place on your belly but haven't shown any signs of crawling anytime soon.
We love you to pieces Harpin Reese:)